District Open House
District Open House Dates
Families with children seeking premier preschool through high school educational opportunities are cordially invited to visit any of the 19 Walled Lake Schools.
Bring your family to visit Walled Lake Schools so you can meet our world-class
teachers, speak with members of our administrative team, meet our students and parents, get an up-close look at our facilities, and most importantly, experience our ‘every child, every day’ philosophy. Children believe anything is possible; they’re right! In Walled Lake Schools the possibilities are endless!
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10 | 6-8 p.m.
Families with children preschool age through grade five are invited to visit any of the 12 Walled Lake Elementary Schools from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, October 10.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12 | 6-8 p.m.
Families with children grade six through grade eight are invited to visit any of the four Walled Lake Middle Schools from 6-8 p.m. on Thursday, October 12.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 15 | 1-3 P.M.
Families with children grade nine through grade 12 are invited to visit any of the three Walled Lake High Schools from 1-3 p.m. on Sunday, October 15.
Interested in scheduling a building tour? Please visit the link below to learn more about our amazing staff members and facilities:
Why Walled Lake Schools?
Because we serve every child, every day!
“Every Child, Every Day,” means vigilant collaboration with parents, staff and community, on behalf of our children. The WLCSD team is about reaching every child, connecting with them, meeting their varying academic and social-emotional needs, and encouraging and empowering them to reach their highest potential.
Your child's journey begins in Walled Lake Schools every day!
- Safe, clean school environments.
- State-of-the-art instructional technology in every classroom.
- 80 percent of staff has advanced degrees.
- Early childhood education programs; including all-day, everyday kindergarten.
- Reading Recovery and after-school enrichment programs.
- Innovative science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) programs.
- Award-winning, competitive Robotics teams.
- High schools offer more than 20 Advanced Placement classes.
- Competitive athletic programs win state, regional and district awards.
- International Baccalaureate World School IB Diploma Programme.
- Test scores consistently exceed state and county scores.
- Fine and performing arts programs win state, national and international awards.
- Supportive community who renews millages.
- Generous community who passed a $65 million Safety Security and Technology Bond.
- Walled Lake Schools’ employees live and breathe the “Every Child, Every Day,” philosophy.
- We exist to serve our children, families and community.
Walled Lake Schools serves14,400 students in 19 schools which cover a wonderfully diverse student population with families speaking more than 95 languages.