Welcome to the Walled Lake Consolidated School District
Final enrollment for student’s entering grades K-12 will take place at the Walled Lake Schools Educational Services Center, 850 Ladd Rd, Building D, not at the building the student will be attending.
At the end of the online pre-enrollment process, you will be asked to schedule an appointment to finalize your child’s enrollment. You may schedule your appointment if you have all required documentation. Criteria for enrollment can be found below under Related Files. Appointments are highly recommended. Walk-ins will be seen as time permits. At the time of your appointment, you will need to bring all required documentation with you. Failure to provide all required documentation at that time will only delay your child’s enrollment.
If you do not have all the required documentation, please call the Office of Student Services at (248) 956-2086. Enrollment hours: 7:30am to 11:30am and 12:30pm to 3:30pm.
Informational Documents and Forms:
- Building Contact Information
- Criteria for Enrollment
- Criteria for Enrollment in Spanish
- Criteria for Enrollment in Japanese
- Criteria for Enrollment in Arabic
- Revised Walled Lake Schools' Feeder Pattern Chart
- District Attendance Maps
- Enrollment FAQ
- Enrollment Instructions in Spanish
- Enrollment Instructions in Japanese
- Enrollment Instructions in Arabic