Student Transfer Request

The Walled Lake Consolidated School district is not an open enrollment district.  Resident students are expected to attend the school that is assigned to their address.  If you would like your child to attend a school other than the one assigned to your address for the 2019-2020 school year, you must submit a Student Transfer Request application.

The Student Transfer Request Application period for the 2019-2020 school year was January 3, 2019 – January 18, 2019.  Any application received after January, 18 2019, will be noted as late. 

If you have any questions, please contact Patty Sorensen in the Walled Lake Schools’ Student Services Department at 248.956.2085.