Back-to-School Family Access Packet
Walled Lake Schools is streamlining the annual registration/first-day packet process for ALL K-12 families. The District will be using the Family Access/Skyward system to automate the process for updating and completing documents such as the emergency card, Food Service application, FERPA form, fee payments, Code of Conduct, and other important annual school forms that require parent approval.
- Watch a video tutorial on elementary student registration.
- Watch a video tutorial on middle school student registration.
- Watch a video tutorial on high school student registration.
Please find the documents below with registration directions.
- Online registration for elementary students
- Online registration for middle school students
- Online registration for high school students
The annual paperless Back-to-School Packet must be completed by parents online, using Family Access, prior to the start of school.
- Beginning August 1st, parents are to login to Family Access, using your alphanumeric parent account code, to complete the Back-to-School Packet.
- Need Help? Computer lab schedule:
Tuesday, August 7, 3 to 6 p.m. at Walled Lake Central High. Arabic, Japanese and Spanish translators present. (Parents must have a Family Access parent account code to receive assistance at the computer lab.)
- Parents may contact Family Access to acquire a new or lost parent account code at FamilyAccess@wlcsd.org | 248-956-2190.