Back-to-School Family Access Packet
Walled Lake Schools is streamlining the annual registration/first day packet process for ALL K-12 families. The District will be using the Family Access/Skyward system to automate the process for updating and completing documents such as the emergency card, Food Service application, FERPA form, fee payments, Code of Conduct, and other important annual school forms that require parent approval.
- Watch a video tutorial on elementary student registration.
- Watch a video tutorial on middle school student registration.
- Watch a video tutorial on high school student registration.
Please find the documents below with registration directions.
- Online registration for elementary students
- Online registration for middle school students
- Online registration for high school students