Western Oakland County Parenting Education Fair 2015
The 2015 Western Oakland County Parenting Education Fair will be Saturday, November 21, 2015, at the Oakland Community College, Orchard Ridge Campus (27055 Orchard Lake Road, Farmington Hills, MI). The event will feature Keynote Speaker, Kirk Martin.
The partnership with the PTAs and staff from Farmington Schools, Huron Valley Schools, the Oakland County Youth Assistance, Oakland Schools, Walled Lake Schools and West Bloomfield Schools is planning an expanded parenting education experience.
This event is made possible in collaboration with:
Kirk Martin, 2015 Keynote Speaker
Kirk Martin, and his son, Casey, will provide parents and teachers with a dozen strategies that will eliminate defiance, disrespect, yelling, bullying, sibling fights and more that characterize our homes and classrooms. Kirk provides concrete, practical strategies that work with kids ages 2-22 in everyday situations to:
- Get your kids to listen the first time.
- Stop defiance, disrespect and yelling.
- Stop whining, tantrums and sibling fights.
- Get kids off video games/screens without a fight.
- Create stress-free mornings, homework time and bedtime.
Interested in being a sponsor?
If you are a vendor and would like to participate in the Western Oakland County Parenting Education Fair, please contact:
- Beth Hudspeth at 248-979-4935 / email@example.com
- Sharyn Gallatin at 248-702-5872 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in continuing the 23-year tradition in providing parents and care givers information and resources to educate, inform and keep them up-to-date on all issues for and about children and teens.