Support the WLOEC
The Walled Lake Outdoor Education Center is always looking for support from the local community. Here are a few ways you can help.
- A monetary donation of any kind will help keep our high quality student programs running successfully.
- We always need bird seed, suet and bird feeders. We use these items to teach over 800 WL kindergarten students about how birds survive in winter.
- We need a lot of wood chips for our Adventure Challenge Course. They need to be free of debris and branches, but we are not picky when it comes to the type of tree or color. The chips would need to be delivered.
- If you have any board games, Legos etc... that are in EXCELLENT condition, we would love to have them. Our students use these games when we have inclement weather.
- If you have a wood chipper and/or wood splitter that you would like to donate for a week or for good, please let us know. We have so many non-native bush species and dead trees that need to be removed from our property
Thank you so much for your support of the Walled Lake Outdoor Education Center. With great community support, we can continue to run great programming and facilities.