Summer Care 2018
Welcome to Summer Care! We are pleased you have chosen to send your child to our program.
Notice: Summer Care packets have been mailed to returning families.
Summer Care is a state-licensed child care service operated by the Walled Lake Consolidated School District. It is available for incoming kindergartners through exiting fifth graders and offers full or half day childcare at four elementary locations.
Summer Care will be offered at:
- Hickory Woods - Registration Materials will be available 3/19.
- Keith Elementary - Registration CLOSED - Location Filled
- Loon Lake Elementary-Registration Materials will be available 3/19.
- Mary Helen Guest Elementary- Registration Materials will be available 3/19.
Summer Care will be available from June 20 through August 17, 2018. Hours are from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Summer Care payments or scheduling cannot be done online this year. All payments/scheduling will need to be made by mail or by coming in. Please find all registration information and documents in the list below under Summer Care Resources.
Invoices will be mailed to you:
- June 22 for July (payment due 6/29/18)
- July 20 for August (payment due 7/27/18).
- Schedule changes must be made by May 23 for June.
- Schedule changes must be made by June 22 for July.
- Schedule changes must be made by July 20 for August.
- No credit will be given for canceled or "no-show" days after the cut off the prior month. This includes field trips.
We ask that you fill out all three months as best as possible to reserve your spot. You may delete days but may not be able to add days later if we are full.
No registrations will be accepted via fax or email. No exceptions! Registrations with payment must be either dropped off or mailed to:
Educational Services Center
850 Ladd Road Building D
Walled Lake, MI 48390