Tuition Expedition - 2017
50/50 Scholarship Raffle - 12th Annual
Odds are great! Investment and opportunity long lasting!
ONLINE TICKET SALES CLOSE SUNDAY, MARCH 26 @ NOON
Contact the Foundation for Excellence @ 248.956.2116 Monday, March 27 or visit District Reflections Celebration in eve for final ticket purchases.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- Chance to win BIG!
- $50 per ticket or 3 for $100
- 1,000 tickets available
- Raffle benefits Walled Lake Consolidated School District
- Grand Prize Winner may elect scholarship funds for postsecondary education or 40% lump sum payment option
Check, cash and credit card accepted by Foundation for Excellence: 850 Ladd Rd., Bldg. D, Walled Lake, Michigan | 248.956.2116
Additional opportunities to win!
Tuition Expedition ticket purchaser may win:
- *FREE raffle ticket per "2 for 1" drawings sponsored by Walled Lake School Employees Federal Credit Union
- ACT/SAT SylvanPrep Program (value=$1,670) donated by Sylvan Learning of West Bloomfield (Program is transferrable and may be redeemed for equivalent value of services: Math Essentials, Academic Reading, Academic Writing, Study Skills, Homework Support, or SAT Prep.)
*NOTE: Tuition Expedition tickets purchased by March 20, 2017 will be entered into "2 for 1" drawing.
Rules and Regulations:
- Raffle open to residents within and outside the Walled Lake School District
- Winner has up to 20 years to assign funds & may be split among (4) students
- Purchaser must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Funds raised by raffle will be channeled into the WL School District and its classrooms to support: programs, activities, and procurement of innovative, educational tools.
MI Raffle License # R38701
Click HERE for News Article - Tuition Expedition 2016