Apple Pickup Program
Car Rider "Apple" Pick-Up Program
Picking up children at the end of the school day.
In order to streamline our dismissal procedures at the end of the day, we offer a convenient curbside dismissal program for parents who pick up their child at school on a regular basis: there is no longer a need to get out of your car! We call the program the “Apple Pick-Up” dismissal plan. The program is for parents who pick up their child everyday. It is also for parents who pick up their child on a regular basis such as every Monday for religious education or every Tuesday for dance class.
Here’s how the Car Rider “Apple Pick-Up” plan works:
- Register your child(ren) for the program using the Registration Form For Curbside Pick-Up By Car.
- You will receive a large numbered card to show the staff member on duty for the curbside pick-up.
- Enter the south parking lot and pull up to the curb closest to the opening in the fence. Please be sure your numbered sign is clearly visible to the staff member on duty.
- The staff member on duty at the curb will call in the number on your “apple”to the staff member on duty inside the hallway.
- Your child(ren) will be sent out to get in your car on the passenger side only.