2017-2018 PTA Executive Board Members:
President: Ashley Gross
Treasurer: Robyn Jackson
Secretary: Karen Yaldoo
Vice President Committees: Jen Springer
Vice President Memberships: Amy Kurzeja
Teacher Liaison: Marisa Chapman
Our Walled Lake Elementary PTA meets the first Monday of each month at 7:00pm in the Media Center. The PTA sponsors assemblies, family fun nights, pancake suppers, book fairs, popcorn days and much more. Fundraisers are sponsored by the PTA to help fund countless events. Parent Volunteers chair the various committees that truly make the WLE PTA a success.
The objectives of the PTA during all of its undertakings include:
* To promote the welfare of the children in the home, school and community
* Raise the standards of home life
* Secure adequate laws for protection of children
* To bring a closer relationship between the home and the school
* To develop between educators and the general public efforts that will secure advantages for children physically, mentally and socially
Follow us on Twitter: @wle_pta
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expense Reimbursement Form -- Complete to be reimbursed after making purchases for a PTA event. Attach receipts, make a copy for your records and place in the PTA mailbox for reimbursement.
Membership Form -- Join PTA today. Send in completed form with membership dues. Send in to your child's teacher in an envelope marked "PTA".
Target Take Charge of Education
Do you have a Target RedCard? Link your card to Walled Lake Elementary and Target will donate 1% of your purchase to our school!
Simply visit www.target.com/tcoe to enroll!