The Walled Lake Elementary Staff and PTA are excited to bring Science Olympiad back to our school on Thursday, March 19th. Students will rotate through hands-on science activities all day. But we need many adult volunteers to help with this special event.
Sign up HERE!
The Walled Lake Elementary PTA meets the first Monday of each month at 7:00pm in the Media Center. Between meetings the PTA sponsors assemblies, family fun nights, pancake suppers, book fairs, popcorn days and much more. Fundraisers are sponsored by the PTA to help fund countless events. Parent Volunteers chair the various committees that truly make the WLE PTA a success.
The objectives of the PTA during all of its undertakings include:
* To promote the welfare of the children in the home, school and community
* Raise the standards of home life
* Secure adequate laws for protection of children
* To bring a closer relationship between the home and the school
* To develop between educators and the general public efforts that will secure advantages for children physically, mentally and socially
Contact us: email@example.com
Expense Reimbursement Form -- Complete to be reimbursed after making purchases for a PTA event. Attach receipts, make a copy for your records and place in the PTA mailbox for reimbursement.
Membership Form -- Join PTA today. Send in completed form with membership dues. Send in to your child's teacher in an envelope marked "PTA".
Target Take Charge of Education
Do you have a Target RedCard? Link your card to Walled Lake Elementary and Target will donate 1% of your purchase to our school!
Simply visit www.target.com/tcoe to enroll!