Kroger Community Rewards
Every time you shop at Kroger, Walled Lake Elementary earns money! Simply link your Kroger card to our School. If you registered last year, please note that you must sign-up again for the current school year.
Step by step instructions:
Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
Click “Re-enroll” if you were registered in the program last year.
1. Put in your e-mail
2. Put in your password -(If you forgot the password you set up please go through the “Forgot you password”) Click the “Sign In”
3. Find your organization by typing in Walled Lake Elementary PTA or our Organization number: 84636. Click the “Search”
4. Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of your organization so that it becomes highlighted. Click the “Select Your Organization”
5. Click the ”Save Changes”
Click “Enroll” If you have never been a part of Kroger Community Rewards.com or Kroger.com.
1. “Sign up today” (to the right)
2. Enter your zip code and click “Search”
3. Click on the arrow to display the list of stores in your zip code and highlight your preferred store
4. Enter in your email and password
5. Click “Next”
6. Key in you Kroger Plus Card Number (If it says that this card has already been used, please call the number on the back of your card)
7. Enter the security code (from the box above it)
8. Enter in your contact information.
9. Click on “next”
10. Verify that your account information is correct. Check box for agreement of the terms and conditions and click “complete information”
11. Kroger will send an email that you entered earlier in the process. (this can take up to 10 minutes)
12. Open the email that Kroger sent. Read the email and either click on the link within the email or copy and paste it into your browser.
13. Sign in: click on the “Click here“ button and then type in your email and password.
14. Under Kroger Community Rewards Section at right, click “Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information.”
15. Find your organization by typing in Walled Lake Elementary PTA or our Organization number: 84636.
16. Click on the organization name that you want. Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of your organization so that it becomes highlighted.
17. Click on “Save Changes”
18. Scroll over the page and make sure all information is accurate
You are now “registered”