2016-2017 Course Registration
Use the links below to assist in the Online Registration Process.
Course Registration process:
- Student Curriculum Fair and Distribution of Registration Cards - Jan. 29
- Online Registration Window - January 29 - February 12
- All Students are asked to independently enter Course Requests into Skyward during these dates. See "Selecting Courses" below for directions
- Return Course Registration Cards to English teacher by February 12
Student Curriculum Fair Information
Students will receive their registration cards on January 29th, during their 4th hour class. Course Registration Cards should be completed, signed, and returned to English teachers by February 5th. Copies of the cards are below:
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2017
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2018
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2019
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2020
January 29th - February 12th - Students should complete course request cards and enter selctions online with parental support. Teachers will make recommendations and sign Course Selection Registration Cards.
February 12th - Course Selection Registion Cards, signed by parent/guardian, are submitted to English teacher.
February 22nd - March 17 - Counselors will meet with students to discuss course selections.
- Class of 2017 - February 26 - March 9
- Class of 2018 - February 22 - February 25
- Class of 2019 - March 8 - March 17
*** New and Regurning OSTC students must choose 6 full Central Classes. OSTC will be added after applications are turned in and reviewed. OSTC selections are completed in May.
Entering Course Selections Online
Co-op Work Based Learning Applications
E2020 Credit Contract
FLEX Schedule Contract
Oakland Schools Technical Campus Application - Deadline Passed
- Contact your counselor to find out which programs remain available