2017-2018 Course Registration
Use the links below to assist in the Online Registration Process.
Course Registration process:
- Student Course Selection Videos - Jan. 30 - Shown throughout the School Day
- Career and Technical Education Department Video
- English Department Video
- Fine and Performing Arts Department Video
- Math Department Video
- Physical Education Department Video
- Science Department Video
- SNAPS Program Video
- Social Studies Department Video
- World Language Department Video
- Online Registration Window - February 1 - February 9
- All Students are asked to independently enter Course Requests into Skyward during these dates. See "Selecting Courses" below for directions
- Return Course Registration Cards to English teacher by February 9
Students will receive their registration cards on January 29th, during their 4th hour class. Course Registration Cards should be completed, signed, and returned to English teachers by February 9th. Copies of the cards are below:
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2018
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2019
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2020
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2021
February 1st - February 9th - Students should complete course request cards and enter selctions online with parental support. Teachers will make recommendations and sign Course Selection Registration Cards.
February 9th - Course Selection Registion Cards, signed by parent/guardian, are submitted to English teacher.
February 22nd - March 17 - Counselors will meet with students to discuss course selections through English Classes. Students should check with their English teachers for the exact date.
- Class of 2018 - February 13 - February 24
- Class of 2019 - February 27 - March 8
- Class of 2019 - March 7 - March 17
*** New and Regurning OSTC students must choose 6 full Central Classes. OSTC will be added after applications are turned in and reviewed. OSTC selections are completed in May.
Entering Course Selections Online
Co-op Work Based Learning Applications
Oakland Schools Technical Campus Application - Deadline Passed
- Contact your counselor to find out which programs remain available
Student Leadership - See Mrs. Matousek for interview and application