Parchment Secure Transcript Log
Click HERE to request transcripts.
The link above provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Secure Transcript. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.
You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically, based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).
If you already have an account with Docufide your Username will work but you will be asked to create a new password consisting of at least 6 characters and include at least 1 letter and 1 number.
The unofficial transcript posted to your Parchment account is yours to manage. You can store multiple versions of your transcript, view, print and share your transcript. When you need an official transcript delivered to a college or other destination, use the “My Transcripts” tab to initiate the order process.
How do I register for a Parchment account?
If a student under 18 doesn't have an email account unique to them (one can be set up through www.gmail.com, www.hotmail.com or mail.yahoo.com), a parent may set up a family account by selecting the button "Parent or Guardian". Complete the registration form with parent information. Then, enter the required identifying information for your student. If you have additional minor children, you can add them once your Parchment account has been created by signing in, selecting "Preferences" (located in the upper right hand corner by your name--click on the arrow down to select), select "Parent Profile" and then "Add another child to your Parchment account". You will then need to add the required identifying information for your additional child.
- Click On "Sign Up"
- Register Your Account < >Enter your Email Address and Confirm Select and answer two security questions Select whether you are a “Student” or “Parent” SAVE AND CONTINUE
- Click on "Save and Continue"
- An email will be sent that contains a link to activate your Parchment account. If you do not see an email from Parchment.com, please check your spam folder for email from email@example.com, as their emails are occasionally misidentified .
- Follow directions on the email to enter your new Parchment account.
How do I request a transcript?
Select the tab “My Transcripts”
- Search for your school: < >Enter Walled Lake Central (school name), Walled Lake (city) and MI (state) and click on SEARCHClick on "Walled Lake Central High School" under Matching School
- Click "Save and Continue"
- Select “Currently Enrolled” or “Not Currently Enrolled”
- Enter: < >Enter First, Middle, and Last Name. SKIP student ID and SS #FERPA Privacy Rights: < >Select Waive or Do Not Waive rights to see any Secondary School Report and other RecommendationsSAVE AND CONTINUE
- Skip Parchment Registration Code
- Sign your name with the cursor
- Click on “I certify under penalty of law that I am the individual identified below and I am authorized to take this action.”
- Type name that is registered
- Choose to keep clicked or unclick “I also authorize a copy of my transcript to be stored in my Parchment account where I will be able to view and manage this document, and can use it for various optional services”
- SAVE AND CONTINUE (To send a transcript, click on go to Step #1 below)
Sending Your Transcript to a College
Select the tab "My Transcripts" and click on the "Deliver Latest Transcript" tab to send your transcript to any destination worldwide.
- Enter State and name of college (if you need a transcript for scholarship purposes select “Show Other Institutions”)
- Select the school
- SAVE AND CONTINUE or SAVE AND ADD ANOTHER (if you are requesting more than one transcript at a time)
- Double check that the delivery method is correct, and whether you want the current transcript or next grading period.
- SAVE AND CONTINUE
- IF prompted, Enter Credit Card Information (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JTB) and SUBMIT