2016-2017 Course Registration
Use the links below to assist in the Online Registration Process.
Course Registration process:
- Student Curriculum Fair and Distribution of Registration Cards - Jan. 27
- Online Registration Window - January 27 - February 21
- All Students are asked to independently enter Course Requests into Skyward during these dates. See "Selecting Courses" below for directions
- Return Course Registration Cards to English teacher by February 5
Students will receive their registration cards on January 28th . Course Registration Cards should be completed, signed, and returned to English teachers by February 5th. Copies of the cards are below:
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2017
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2018
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2019
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2020 - Coming Soon
January 28th - February 5th - Students should complete course request cards and enter selctions online with parental support. Teachers will make recommendations and sign Course Selection Registration Cards.
February 5th - Course Selection Registion Cards, signed by parent/guardian, are submitted to English teacher.
February 22nd - March 18 - Counselors will meet with students to discuss course selections.
*** New and Returning OSTC students must choose 6 full Central Classes. OSTC will be added after applications are turned in and reviewed. OSTC selections are completed in May.
Entering Course Selections Online
Co-op Work Based Learning Applications
E2020 Credit Contract
FLEX Schedule Contract
Oakland Schools Technical Campus Application - Deadline Passed
- Contact your counselor to find out which programs remain available