2019-2020 Course Selection
Use the links below to assist in the Online Course Selection Process.
Course Selection process:
- Student Curriculum Fair and Distribution of Course Selection Cards - January 25th
- Online Course Selection Window - January 25 - February 3
- All Students are asked to independently enter Course Requests into Skyward during these dates. See "Entering Course Selections Online" below for directions
- Students will be brought into the computer labs during their Math classes to enter or adjust their online course selections.
- Return Course Selection Cards to Math teacher by February 4
Student Curriculum Fair Information
Course Option Videos
- CTE and Fine Arts
- English and World Languages
- Math and Performing Arts
- Science and Social Studies
Advanced Course Options
Course Selection Process
Students will receive their Course Selection cards on January 25th, during their 4th hour class. Course Selection Cards should be completed, signed, and returned to Math teachers by February 4th. Copies of the cards are below:
- Course Selection Card - Class of 2020
- Course Selection Card - Class of 2021
- Course Selection Card - Class of 2022
- Course Selection Card - Class of 2023
January 25th - February 3rd - Students should complete course request cards and enter selections online with parental support. Teachers will make recommendations and sign Course Selection Cards.
February 4th - Course Selection Cards, signed by parent/guardian, are submitted to English teacher.
February 7th - Mid-March - Counselors will meet with students to discuss course selections.
Entering Course Selections Online
Co-op Work Based Learning Applications
Oakland Schools Technical Campus Application - Deadline Passed
- Contact your counselor to find out which programs remain available