2018-2019 Course Selection
Use the links below to assist in the Online Course Selection Process.
Course Selection process:
- Student Curriculum Fair and Distribution of Course Selection Cards - January 26th
- Online Course Selection Window - January 31 - February 7
- All Students are asked to independently enter Course Requests into Skyward during these dates. See "Entering Course Selections Online" below for directions
- Students will be brought into the computer labs during their Math classes to enter or adjust their online course selections.
- Return Course Selection Cards to English teacher by February 7
Student Curriculum Fair Information
Course Option Videos
- CTE and Fine Arts
- English and World Languages
- Math and Performing Arts
- Science and Social Studies
Advanced Course Options
Course Selection Process
Students will receive their Course Selection cards on January 26th, during their 4th hour class. Course Selection Cards should be completed, signed, and returned to English teachers by February 13th. Copies of the cards are below:
- Course Selection Card - Class of 2019
- Course Selection Card - Class of 2020
- Course Selection Card - Class of 2021
- Course Selection Card - Class of 2022
January 31st - February 7th - Students should complete course request cards and enter selections online with parental support. Teachers will make recommendations and sign Course Selection Cards.
February 7th - Course Selection Cards, signed by parent/guardian, are submitted to English teacher.
February 12th - Mid-March - Counselors will meet with students to discuss course selections.
Entering Course Selections Online
Co-op Work Based Learning Applications
Oakland Schools Technical Campus Application - Deadline Passed
- Contact your counselor to find out which programs remain available