Welcome to Sarah Banks Middle School's chapter of the National Junior Honor Society.
- minimum of 3.80 cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) (semester grades used; not marking periods).
- no mark of "3" or greater in citizenship at any point during middle school
- no discipline issues
- no attendance issues
- confidential rating by Staff on leadership, service, citizenship, and character
- review of application by the Faculty Council of NJHS
- Service Projects to the school and community; listen to the morning announcements and to hear about our next meeting time.
- Field trips.
- Volunteering as helpers at Walled Lake's Parenting Fair.
- Volunteering as tour guides at 5th Grade Orientation.
- Volunteering at various elementary school events.
- Helping in our community.
Sign up for Remind101 - one-way texting service:
- text @banksnjhs to the following number - 248-255-4499
- OR email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.