Smart Start is Tuesday August 29, 2017!!
Smart Start will take place at Smart Middle School on Tuesday, August 29 from 8am-4pm.
This is the BEST time for you and your student to do the following:
- Get yearbook pictures taken
- Get class schedule
- Get required text books
- Walk the hallway to check out their schedule
- Practice a brand new locker combination
- Decorate and set up their new locker
- Sign up for PTSA
- Order Smart Spirit wear
- Drop off athletics physicals
- Obtain information about clubs and athletic teams
- Drop off student medications and medication forms
- Add money to their lunch account.
You will begin your Smart Start process by entering the building through the MAIN LOBBY.
Prior to Smart Start PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, take the time to complete the online Back-to-School Family Access Packet. You will not be able to enter Smart Start untill this process is completed. We will have the Smart Computer Lab available that day if you need help completing that online process.
If you are having trouble completing this process online, there is a Help Session being held at the Walled Lake Central High School Computer Lab on Monday, August 22nd, from 4-7 pm.