District Open House
District Open House Dates
Families with children seeking premier preschool through high school educational opportunities are cordially invited to visit any of the 19 Walled Lake Schools.
Bring your family to visit Walled Lake Schools so you can meet our world-class
teachers, speak with members of our administrative team, meet our students and parents, get an up-close look at our facilities, and most importantly, experience our ‘every child, every day’ philosophy. Children believe anything is possible; they’re right! In Walled Lake Schools the possibilities are endless!
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22 | 6-8 p.m.
Families with children preschool age through grade five are invited to visit any of the 12 Walled Lake Elementary Schools from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, October 22.
Wednesday, OCTOBER 23 | 6-8 p.m.
Families with children grade six through grade eight are invited to visit any of the four Walled Lake Middle Schools from 6-8 p.m. on Wednesday, October 23.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24 | 6-8 p.m.
Families with children grade nine through grade 12 are invited to visit any of the three Walled Lake High Schools from 6-8 p.m. on Thursday, October 24.
Interested in scheduling a building tour? Please visit the link below to learn more about our amazing staff members and facilities:
Why Walled Lake Schools?
Because we serve every child, every day!
Every Child, Every Day is our intentional commitment to creating a safe and inclusive culture and community where we:
- Prioritize instruction
- Foster meaningful relationships
- Value and empower each learner
- Create growth opportunities for all
Your child's journey begins in Walled Lake Schools!
- Safe, clean school environments.
- State-of-the-art instructional technology in every classroom.
- 80 percent of staff has advanced degrees.
- Early childhood education programs; including all-day, everyday kindergarten.
- Reading Recovery and after-school enrichment programs.
- Innovative science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) programs.
- Award-winning, competitive Robotics teams.
- High schools offer more than 20 Advanced Placement classes.
- Competitive athletic programs win state, regional and district awards.
- International Baccalaureate World School IB Diploma Programme.
- Test scores consistently exceed state and county scores.
- Fine and performing arts programs win state, national and international awards.
- Supportive community who renews millages.
- Generous community who passed a $316 million Building, Infrastructure, & Equity Bond.
- Walled Lake Schools’ employees live and breathe the “Every Child, Every Day” philosophy.
- We exist to serve our children, families and community.
Walled Lake Schools serves nearly 14,000 students in 19 schools which cover a wonderfully diverse student population with families speaking more than 95 languages.