Open Registration - Thank you for your patience as we begin a new online application and enrollment procedure.
2020 - 2021 Tuition Preschool Registration is now open. Please complete the Preschool survey now. Session 16 is full, others are filling up quickly! We are currently using a place holder registration. Online Registration is coming in the near future. The office will send an email when we are ready to process more information, which will include a method to upload required documents (birth certificates and immunization records) as well as a registration fee.
Once we are back in the office, walk in registration may be possible. The Preschool Office is located at 850 Ladd Rd., Bldg. D, Walled Lake 48390. Please enter the door underneath the large electronic screen.
Grant programs - We are currently unable to process in person interviews and applications. We anticipate an online process to begin the application, followed by an in person interview and document review once we have MDE approval.
Grant programs are available for families who meet income eligibility requirements. Families are enrolled later in the season for the grant programs. GSRP, the free preschool funded by the state, begins enrollment in June after MDE has awarded slots to sites. Families applying for these programs will need to provide documentation of eligibility, participate in an intake interview, and comply with grant rules. Both grant programs will schedule 2 home visits and 2 conferences per year.
Head Start - Families must meet federal income guidelines (100% federal poverty level.) Children may be enrolled whose families are over income when there are additional risk factors. Ten percent of our slots for children are reserved for children with diagnosed disabilities.
The Great Start Readiness Program
The Great Start Readiness Program is funded by the State of Michigan. Children who are 4 years old, and won't be 5 years old by September 1, 2020, may be eligible for this program. Eligibility is determined by income and other factors such as developmental delays or difficult family situations. Family's income for free preschool would meet up to 250% on the guideline link below.
Tuition Programs serve all other families. Parents choose locations based on need and availability. We do enroll out of district children. (Locations may change based on district need for K-5 classroom placement.)
Tuition Sites for 2020-2021
- Dublin Elementary, Room 301, White Lake, 248.956.3831
- MWF AM & PM, TTH AM & PM (9:30 - 12:00, 1:00 - 3:30)
- Glengary Elementary, Classroom 13, Walled Lake, 248.956.3133
- MWF AM (8:30 - 11:30), MTWTH Blended PM (12:30-3:30), TTH AM (8:30 - 11:30)
- Pleasant Lake Elementary, Room 101, West Bloomfield, 248.956.2811
- MWF (9:30-12:30 or 9:30-3:30), TTH AM (9:30 - 12:00)
- Twin Sun Facility, Room 300, Wixom, 248.956.4057
- MWF 4's (8:45 - 2:45), TTH 3's (8:45 -8:45-2:45)
- Wixom Elementary, 301 N. Wixom Rd., Wixom, 248 956-3400
- MW AM (9:15 - 11:45), MW PM (12:45 - 3:15), TTHF (9:15 - 12:45)
- Guest Elementary, 1655 Decker Road, Walled Lake
- PreK Academy, M-F, MWF or TTH Full Day(8:30 - 2:30)