2020 - 2021 Tuition Preschool Registration is now open. Please complete the Preschool survey now. This will hold a place for your child for our return to in person learning. At this time, tuition preschool is on hold. Online Registration will be sent to all parents once it is safe to return to learn. At that time, you will complete the Gateway, where there will be a method to upload required documents (birth certificates and immunization records) as well as a registration fee.
Our office is still working remotely. The Preschool Office is located at 850 Ladd Rd., Bldg. D, Walled Lake 48390. Please enter the door underneath the large electronic screen. Please write to email@example.com if you have questions, or JoanSare@wlcsd.org or RobertaHofmann@wlcsd.org if you have questions.
Grant programs -
Grant programs are available for families who meet income eligibility requirements for these programs. GSRP, the free preschool funded by the state, begins pre-enrollment in June. Families applying for these programs will need to provide documentation of eligibility, participate in an intake interview, and comply with grant rules. Both grant programs will schedule 2 home visits and 2 conferences per year. Please contact RobinRousson@wlcsd.org if you have questions.
Head Start - Families must meet federal income guidelines (100% federal poverty level.) Children may be enrolled whose families are over income when there are additional risk factors. Ten percent of our slots for children are reserved for children with diagnosed disabilities. Please contact TracyShore@wlcsd.org if you have questions.
The Great Start Readiness Program
The Great Start Readiness Program is funded by the State of Michigan. Children who are 4 years old, and won't be 5 years old by September 1, 2020, may be eligible for this program. Eligibility is determined by income and other factors such as developmental delays or difficult family situations. Family's income for free preschool would meet up to 250% on the guideline link below.
Tuition Programs serve all other families. Parents choose locations based on need and availability. We do enroll out of district children. (Locations may change based on district need for K-5 classroom placement.)
Tuition Sites for 2020-2021
- Dublin Elementary, Room 301, White Lake, 248.956.3831
- MWF AM & PM, TTH AM & PM (9:30 - 12:00, 1:00 - 3:30)
- Glengary Elementary, Classroom 13, Walled Lake, 248.956.3133
- MWF AM (8:30 - 11:30), MTWTH Blended PM (12:30-3:30), TTH AM (8:30 - 11:30)
- Pleasant Lake Elementary, Room 101, West Bloomfield, 248.956.2811
- MWF (9:30-12:30 or 9:30-3:30), TTH AM (9:30 - 12:00)
- Twin Sun Facility, Room 300, Wixom, 248.956.4057
- MWF 4's (8:45 - 2:45), TTH 3's (8:45 -8:45-2:45)
- Wixom Elementary, 301 N. Wixom Rd., Wixom, 248 956-3400
- MW AM (9:15 - 11:45), MW PM (12:45 - 3:15), TTHF (9:15 - 12:45)
- Guest Elementary, 1655 Decker Road, Walled Lake
- PreK Academy, M-F, MWF or TTH Full Day(8:30 - 2:30)