WLCSD will hold two ‘Walk into Walled Lake’ interview days this winter
Walled Lake Schools is excited to host the first of two Walk Into Walled Lake interview days on Tuesday, December 6 from 9 to 11 a.m. in the Marc A. Siegler Board Room at the Educational Services Center (850 Ladd Road, Building D, Walled Lake, MI 48390).
A second Walk Into Walled Lake will be hosted on Thursday, January 19, 2023 from 2 to 4 p.m.
Walk Into Walled Lake is a staff recruitment event where those in attendance will learn more about WLCSD and how they can support its students by filling important roles within the District’s 20 schools. Attendees will be able to apply and participate in walk-in job interviews for multiple positions in the District. Available positions with pay information include:
- Bus Drivers - $22-$25 per hour (Dean Transportation)
- Custodians - Starting at $15.50 per hour (EnviroClean)
- Food Service - Starting at $12.28 per hour
- Lunch/Recess Monitor - Starting at $12.74 per hour
- Paraeducators - Starting at $13.33 per hour
- Prime Time Care (PTC)
- Assistants - Starting at $15 per hour
- Supervisors - Start at $18 per hour
- Secretaries - Starting at $15.68 per hour
- Substitute Teachers (EduStaff)
- Daily Subs - $105 per day
- Floating Building Subs (2-4 days per week) - $120 per day
- Permanent Building Subs (5 days per week) - $150 per day
Questions about Walk into Walled Lake can be directed to Nicholas Russo, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, by email at NicholasRusso@wlcsd.org.