2021 Golf Scramble
The Foundation for Excellence extends its sincere appreciation to our tremendous business leaders, community members and school district for helping us raise over $28,000 at our 12th Annual Golf Scramble held June 21, 2021 to benefit K-12 students in the Walled Lake Consolidated School District!
Mark your calendar and plan to attend next year's outing planned for June 20, 2022 at Edgewood Country Club, Commerce Twp.
12th ANNUAL GOLF SCRAMBLE
The Foundation for Excellence invites you to our 12th Annual Golf Scramble on June 21, 2021 to benefit Walled Lake Schools' K-12 students!
- $130 per Golfer
- $50 Dinner Only
- $700 = Foursome + tee/green sponsorship
SPONSORSHIPS, FLYERS & DONATIONS
FFE is marking 29 years of dedication to the Walled Lake Consolidated School District with our $529 sponsorship opportunity!
- Edgewood Country Club, Commerce Twp.,
- 8:30 a.m. check-in | 10:00 a.m. shotgun start
DEADLINE June 7, 2021:
- Golf roster full as of June 2, 2021
- Email MichelleBianco@wlcsd.org or phone 248.956.2116 regarding sponsorship opportunities or reservations for outdoor reception
- 18 holes of golf with cart, 4-person scramble
- Continental Breakfast & Lunch at the turn
- 19th hole outdoor reception
- Dinner featuring food stations- you will not want to miss!
- Outstanding raffle
- Payment for golf, sponsorship and/or donations may be made by check payable to the Foundation for Excellence and mailed to 850 Ladd Rd., Bldg. D, Walled Lake, MI 48390
- Online golf scramble registration fee, 3.49%, for all completed transactions
Thank you for supporting the Foundation for Excellence- Walled Lake Schools and our effort to build a strong foundation…one child at a time!
Questions regarding this fun-filled community outing: Contact Foundation for Excellence