Foundation Grant Program
2020/21 Micro Grants
NOW THROUGH MARCH 19, 2021:
- Middle & High school educators are invited to complete and submit 2020/2021 grant request for educational materials, projects, resources, programs, and/or classroom activities.
Application period for Elementary educators closed January 8, 2021.
ONLINE REQUEST FORM:
- Short, simple & easy to complete! https://forms.gle/GrV6zJMed6wYAnZz7
$200 THANK YOU GRANT:
- Drawing in June among Walled Lake Consolidated District's schools in appreciation for promoting the Foundation's mission, activities and fundraisers this school year.
QUESTIONS: Email MichelleBianco@wlcsd.org or phone 248.956.2116
- Walled Lake Google Apps account must be utilized to access and complete Request Form.
- Individual grant requests should not exceed $100.
- School principals may be consulted by the Foundation to prioritize requests and their needs and/or in instances where grade levels, departments, or schools wish to collaborate and request a lump sum (i.e. $500).
- Eligible needs:
- Support for school and/or District's school improvement plans or goals
- Requests benefit literacy & leadership; community & diversity; science, technology & the arts, or District programs
- Support for Social & Emotional Learning:
- Subscription renewals for appropriate/approved online tools
- Activity based resources
- Curriculum enrichment
- Positive messaging for halls
- Teachers are responsible for placing orders and/or completing purchases.
- Please see Request Form for complete list of instructions.
Please click on banner below for list of 2020 Foundation Grant Awards.