Foundation Grant Program
2020/21 Micro Grants
NOW THROUGH JANUARY 8, 2021:
- Elementary educators are invited to complete and submit 2020/2021 grant request for educational materials, projects, resources, programs, and/or classroom activities. See Request Form for details regarding Classroom Library Literacy Program, new this year.
- Secondary educators will be invited to submit grant request
ONLINE REQUEST FORM:
- Short, simple & easy to complete! https://forms.gle/NwGWYD3wHyvqwkor8
$200 THANK YOU GRANT:
- Drawing in June among Walled Lake Consolidated District's schools in appreciation for promoting the Foundation's mission, activities and fundraisers this school year.
QUESTIONS: Email MichelleBianco@wlcsd.org or phone 248.956.2116
- Walled Lake Google Apps account must be utilized to access and complete Request Form.
- Individual grant requests should not exceed $100 and up to $500 may be requested for Classroom Library Literacy Program (see Request form for details).
- School principals may be consulted by the Foundation to prioritize requests and their needs and/or in instances where grade levels, departments, or schools wish to collaborate and request a lump sum (i.e. $500).
- K-5 BOOKS: Suggested list of diverse authors & themes: https://tinyurl.com/GradeLevelBookList
- Eligible needs:
- Support for school and/or District's school improvement plans or goals
- Requests benefit literacy & leadership; community & diversity; science, technology & the arts, or District programs
- Teachers are responsible for placing orders and/or completing purchases.
- Please see Request Form for complete list of instructions.
Please click on banner below for list of 2020 Foundation Grant Awards.