FOUNDATION FOR EXCELLENCE ANNUAL MINI-GRANT PROGRAM
Please click on banner below for list of 2020 Foundation Grant Awards.
2020/21 Grant Cycle: Application will be released Nov. 2020 and grants will be awarded Feb. 2021
The Walled Lake Consolidated School District's educators will be invited to complete and submit 2020/2021 grant application for educational materials, projects, resources, programs, and/or classroom activities.
Mini-grant funding shall enrich WLCSD: Walled Lake students & educators; Literacy & Leadership; Community & Diversity; Science, Technology & the Arts; and District Programs.
Only one FFE grant cycle per school year.
How to apply:
Walled Lake Schools Google Apps account must be utilized to access and complete FFE Mini-Grant Application and to access resources.
Links for 2020/21 information will be activated fall 2020:
- Mini-Grant Application Worksheet: preview and planning option
- Mini-Grant Application - Instructions
- Mini-Grant Rubric
- Literacy Packages
- Online FFE Mini-Grant Application
Parameters for Request:
- Grant request's budget should not exceed $400.
- Grant requests that exceed $400 budget may be submitted for consideration that impact large student population (i.e. grade level, entire school or multiple schools).
- Applications will be accepted for assemblies that provide anti-bullying education.
- Requests will not be accepted for mobile devices or for flexible seating options. The approved 2019 Buildings, Infrastructure, and Equity Bond includes funding for furniture for collaborative learning spaces.
- Limit individual grant requests to one per faculty member.
Questions? Contact Michelle Bianco, FFE Executive Director; email@example.com or 248.956.2116