Foundation Grant Program
Grant Application for 2021/22 school year will be released this fall. Educators within the Walled Lake Consolidated School District will once again be invited to apply for funds to support critical areas of education for K-12 classrooms, like putting more books in the hands of students and shoring up social and emotional learning.
2020/21 Micro Grants
THROUGH MARCH 19, 2021:
- Middle & High school educators are invited to complete and submit 2020/2021 grant request for educational materials, projects, resources, programs, and/or classroom activities.
Application period for Elementary educators closed January 8, 2021.
ONLINE REQUEST FORM:
- Short, simple & easy to complete! https://forms.gle/GrV6zJMed6wYAnZz7
$200 THANK YOU GRANT:
- Drawing in June among Walled Lake Consolidated District's schools in appreciation for promoting the Foundation's mission, activities and fundraisers this school year.
QUESTIONS: Email MichelleBianco@wlcsd.org or phone 248.956.2116
- Walled Lake Google Apps account must be utilized to access and complete Request Form.
- Individual grant requests should not exceed $100.
- School principals may be consulted by the Foundation to prioritize requests and their needs and/or in instances where grade levels, departments, or schools wish to collaborate and request a lump sum (i.e. $500).
- Eligible needs:
- Support for school and/or District's school improvement plans or goals
- Requests benefit literacy & leadership; community & diversity; science, technology & the arts, or District programs
- Support for Social & Emotional Learning:
- Subscription renewals for appropriate/approved online tools
- Activity based resources
- Curriculum enrichment
- Positive messaging for halls
- Teachers are responsible for placing orders and/or completing purchases.
- Please see Request Form for complete list of instructions.
Please click on image below for list of 2021 Foundation Grant Awards.