Shuman CDJR Performing Arts Student Grant
In August, 2014, Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Dealership of Walled Lake generously contributed $50,000 to the Foundation for Excellence – Walled Lake Schools for the establishment of the Shuman CDJR Performing Arts Student Grant Program. A limited number of grants are awarded annually, where financial assistance is essential, so students may sustain involvement or establish membership in the Walled Lake Consolidated School District high school performing arts.
Charitable gifts are welcomed to ensure program's longevity and meet increasing student need. Click on button to make online donation or remit check payable to the Foundation for Excellence: mail to 850 Ladd Rd., Bldg. D, Walled Lake MI 48390.
Grant Awards: Parameters & Student Application
- Walled Lake Google Apps account shall be utilized to access and complete application.
- WL counselor, administrator and/or performing arts teacher/director will consult with students regarding application's submission.
- Applicants may request funding for (1) performing arts program.
- Grants are awarded for singular school year and recipients remain eligible to re-apply for subsequent years once awarded grant.
- The Foundation for Excellence will notify applicants of grant award and also notify the referring counselor and/or performing arts teacher/director.
- Awards are announced in spring and applicable for performing arts programs beginning in summer or for that coming school year.
- Funds are paid directly to performing arts program on grant recipient’s behalf.
- Questions? Contact the Foundation for Excellence: Phone 248.956.2116 or Email MichelleBianco@wlcsd.org