ATTENTION ALL AP STUDENTS
COLLEGE BOARD’S JOIN CODES
- Regardless of your plan to take an AP Exam, ALL STUDENTS ENROLLED IN AP COURSES must visit www.collegeboard.org , login to your account and enter the JOIN code given to you from your AP Teacher(s).
- While in College Board, please make sure your personal information is correct including your home address.
2020-2021 AP Exam Registration Information
- $95 per exam (Except AP Seminar which is $145)
- Registration Window: October 2, 2020 – November 2, 2020
- In order to provide easier access, payment options, and precise records of ongoing AP Exam enrollment, registration this year will only be completed online through Total Registration.
- You can pay via credit/debit card or check using Total Registration.
STEPS to sign up and pay online for an AP exam:
- Go to www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/233690
- Select “Create An Account” or Login to account you created last year.
- Complete all steps completely and accurately. (Make sure to enter your FULL name and address.)
- Follow the payment steps and pay online by credit/debit card or check. Each exam will cost $95. (AP Seminar will cost $145)
Accessing your AP scores online
AP College Comparison - This file explains the score needed and credits given by the CMU, MSU, U of M, and WSU for AP courses.
College Board Website - This link takes you to a search tool on the College Board site which shows the score needed and credits given for all colleges in the United States.
AP College Credit - Find colleges and universities that offer credit or placement for AP scores.