ATTENTION ALL AP STUDENTS
COLLEGE BOARD’S JOIN CODES
- Regardless of your plan to take an AP Exam, ALL STUDENTS ENROLLED IN AP COURSES must visit www.collegeboard.org , login to your account and enter the JOIN code given to you from your AP Teacher(s).
- While in College Board, please make sure your personal information is correct including your home address.
- College Board Website - This link takes you to a search tool on the College Board site which shows the score needed and credits given for all colleges in the United States.
AP College Credit - Find colleges and universities that offer credit or placement for AP scores.
AP Exam Registration Information
LINK to VIDEO Directions and Information on Registering for AP Exams
2022-2023 AP Exam Registration Information
- $97 per exam (Except AP Research which is $145)
- Registration Window: September 30, 2022 – October 28, 2022
- In order to provide easier access, payment options, and precise records of ongoing AP Exam enrollment, registration this year will only be completed online through Total Registration.
- You can pay via credit/debit card or check using Total Registration.
STEPS to sign up and pay online for an AP exam:
- Go to www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/233690
- Select “Create An Account” or Login to account you created last year. (Be sure to use your PERSONAL email address).
- Complete all steps completely and accurately. (Make sure to enter your FULL name and address)
- Follow the payment steps and pay online by credit/debit card or check. Each exam will cost $97. (AP Research will cost $145)
AP Exam Registration Information 2022 - 2023
Contact Mr. Lewandoski (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Johnson (email@example.com )
AP Exam Locations and Test Dates/Times
AP Exam Locations, Test Dates, and Test Times will be provided in Spring 2023.