Class of 2022 Senior Presentation to Students
College Application Information- 2021-2022 FAQs
Walled Lake Central College Visits
Students only in grades 11-12 are welcome to attend up to 5 college presentations. You must register with a personal email to select the presentations you wish to attend, please do not use your school email address.
Students are responsible for notifying their teacher that they will be attending a presentation.
How to Sign up for College Visits electronically:
- Access their Counseling Google Classroom.
- Read instructions and scroll down to see all the colleges coming to Walled Lake Central
- Select presentations you wish to attend. Limit your selections to 5!
- Notify your teacher when you will be attending a presentation
Class of 2022 Senior Meetings Presentation
College Planning Guide
College Application Process - Learn how to process your college application and request your transcript.
Walled Lake Central Profile
Colleges and Financial Aid Info
Choosing a College
College Application Process
1. Make sure you have registered and set up your own account on parchment.com. First and last names, birth date and YOUR graduation year must match Western's school records.
2. Complete all college applications online. You can use the Media Center or Career Room computers if you don't have computer access at home.
3. Complete the transcript request and hand in a College Application Router Form for EACH COLLEGE you have already applied to on Parchment.com. These forms can be found in the Counseling Office or on the link below.
Transcripts requests are processed several times weekly.
5 biggest mistakes in college applications - Video on "How to Avoid Common Mistakes" when completing college applications.
Thinking of Playing a College Sport? Please look over the NCAA website and follow through on all the prompts.You also should set up an appointment with your counselor to discuss your plans. Do so right away!
Additional NCAA Links:
All college-bound prospective athletes must register with the NCAA Clearinghouse. There is a fee that must be paid. Please print all release forms and bring them into the Counseling Office.
Walled Lake Central courses approved by NCAA - Use code 233690
NCAA Division I Initial-Elgibility Toolkit
NCAA Frequently Asked Questions
Determine Your Eligibility - Instructions and worksheets to assist you with monitoring your progress in meeting NCAA initial-eligibility standards.
Initial Eligbility for Students with Disabilities - Information for students with disabilities.