2023-2024 Course Selection
Use the links below to assist in the Online Course Selection Process.
WLC Course Selection Process Video Instructions
Curriculum Fair Day Bell Schedule - January 27
SRT-5 Schedule - Curriculum Fair will be held during the SRT Block
Course Selection Process
Students will receive their registration cards on January 27th. Course Registration Cards should be completed, signed, and returned to English teachers by February 3rd. Copies of the cards are below:
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2024
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2025
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2026
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2027
January 27th - February 3rd - Students should complete course request cards and enter selections online with parental support. Teachers will make recommendations and sign Course Selection Registration Cards.
February 3rd - Course Selection Registration Cards, signed by parent/guardian, are submitted to English teacher.
February 7th - March 2nd - Counselors will meet with students to discuss course selections through English Classes. Students should check with their English teachers for the exact date.
- Class of 2024 - February 7 - February 11
- Class of 2025 - February 15 - February 27
- Class of 2026 - February 28 - March 2
- Makeups for all grades - Week of March 20
The Course Selection Sheet must match Skyward selection and students must have parent and teacher approval.
*** New and Returning OSTC students must choose 6 full Central Classes. OSTC will be added after applications are turned in and reviewed. OSTC selections are completed in May.
All course selections should be entered through Skyward Student or Family Access.
Course selections will be available in Skyward beginning on January 31st.
Online Course Selection Video Tutorial
Online Course Selection PDF Tutorial
Co-op Work Based Learning Applications
- Hi-Tech Internship Application
- Marketing Work Study
- Finance Work Study
- Youth and Leadership (formerly Outreach) Application
Oakland Schools Technical Campus Application
- Contact your counselor to find out which programs remain available
Testing Out Application, Materials, and Timelines