2019-2020 Course Registration
Use the links below to assist in the Online Registration Process.
Course Registration process:
- Course Selection Information Videos -
- Online Registration Window - January 28th - Feburary 1st
- All Students are asked to independently enter Course Requests into Skyward during these dates. See "Selecting Courses" below for directions
- Return Course Registration Cards to English teacher by February 1st
Student Curriculum Fair Information
Students will receive their registration cards on January 28th. Course Registration Cards should be completed, signed, and returned to English teachers by February 1st. Copies of the cards are below:
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2020
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2021
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2022
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2023
January 28th - February 1st - Students should complete course request cards and enter selections online with parental support. Teachers will make recommendations and sign Course Selection Registration Cards.
February 1st - Course Selection Registration Cards, signed by parent/guardian, are submitted to English teacher.
February 4th - March 7 - Counselors will meet with students to discuss course selections through English Classes. Students should check with their English teachers for the exact date.
- Class of 2020 - February 4 - February 8
- Class of 2021 - February 11 - February 25
- Class of 2022 - February 26 - March 7
*** New and Returning OSTC students must choose 6 full Central Classes. OSTC will be added after applications are turned in and reviewed. OSTC selections are completed in May.
Entering Course Selections Online
Co-op Work Based Learning Applications
Oakland Schools Technical Campus Application - Deadline Passed
- Contact your counselor to find out which programs remain available
Student Leadership - See Mrs. Matousek for interview and application