Class of 2020 Senior Class Information
Senior year is an exciting time with many different facets - academically and socially. Use this page to keep track of everything a Walled Lake Central Senior needs to know.
2020 Senior Information Contacts and Details (Printable File)
- Contact HerffJones at 734-725-5743 or www.highschool.herffjones.com
- Announcements that have been previously ordered will be delivered during lunch on a date in March/April TBD. Students who only need a 2020 tassel and/or medal may purchase them at this time or on TBD.
Cap & Gowns
- Contact Herff Jones at 734-725-5743 or www.highschool.herffjones.com
- Please note: caps & gowns are shipped to WLC and distributed on Thursday, May 29th. The 2020 tassel and Viking medal are items that require purchase when a student is wearing a used gown. These items are not distributed for free. They will be sold by Herff Jones when they distribute announcements (date TBD) and Thursday, May 28th in the auditorium lobby.
Graduation Tickets for Sunday, May 31st, 2020 @ 7pm
- All seniors will receive 2 free complimentary tickets on May 14th and May 15th distributed during lunch outside the cafeteria
Additional tickets can be purchased from Eastern Michigan University after April 1st at 734-487-2282 or www.emutix.com
- We are still looking for a volunteer parent coordinator.
Legacy Scholarship Night
Monday, May 4th - WLC Auditorium - Invitation Only
- Thursday, May 28th from 6:30 until 11 pm at Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Prom tickets may be paid for online through Skyward Family Access - a copy of payment should be turned in with student's prom packet.
- Prom packets/tickets are available for students to pick up during lunch hours in the cafeteria hallway from April 8th through May 3rd.
Senior All Night Party
- We are still looking for volunteer parent coordinators
Senior Honors Night
Tuesday, May 5th, 7:00pm - WLC Auditorium - Invitation Only
Senior Slide Show
- Contact Neeko George
- Requirements: Please submit one baby picture and one senior picture for your student to be submitted by April 15, 2020. These photos need to be submitted as attachments to an email to email@example.com with the name of the student in the subject line.
- Please remember that if hte photo you submit looks fuzzy/grainy it will look fuzzy/grainy in the slide show.
- Melissa Borgquist - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearbooks for the 2019-2020 school year are distributed in August at WLC.
Senior Calendar (Printable File - List View Printable File - Calendar View)
Monday, May 4th - Legacy Scholarship Night, WLC Auditorium, 6:45pm by invitation only
Tuesday, May 5th - Senior Honors Night, WLC Auditorium, 7:00pm by invitation only
Thursday/Friday, May 14th/15th - Pick up 2 free commencement tickets at lunch
Senior locker must be cleaned out by Monday, May 18th or the student will be assessed a $5 locker clean out fee.
Tuesday, May 19th (C block) - Senior Exams 5th & 6th Hours; Locker cleanout
Wednesday, May 20th (A block) - Senior Exams 1st & 4th Hours; Seniors dismissed after 4th Hour; 6th Hour MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal - Main Gym
Thursday, May 21st (B block) - Senior Exams 2nd & 3rd Hour
Friday, May 22nd - Senior Celebration Activities & Clap Out 10:20 a.m.; Senior Picnic; Last day for Seniors
Monday, May 25th - No School - Memorial Day
Tuesday, May 26th - No School for Seniors
Wednesday, May 27th - No School for Seniors
Thursday, May 28th
Cap & Gown pick up only @ WLC 8:00 a.m.
Senior Prom, Royal Oak Music Theatre, 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 31st -
Commencement, Eastern Michigan University, 1:00pm (Seniors must arrive by 12:00pm)
Senior All Night Party @ Location TBD, 10:30 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.
updated January 22, 2019