Class of 2019 Senior Class Information
Senior year is an exciting time with many different facets - academically and socially. Use this page to keep track of everything a Walled Lake Central Senior needs to know.
2019 Senior Information Contacts and Details (Printable File)
- Contact HerffJones at 734-725-5743 or www.highschool.herffjones.com
- Announcements that have been previously ordered will be delivered during lunch on a date in March/April TBD. Students who only need a 2019 tassel and/or medal may purchase them at this time or on Thursday, May 30th.
Cap & Gowns
- Contact Herff Jones at 734-725-5743 or www.highschool.herffjones.com
- Please note: caps & gowns are shipped to WLC and distributed on the last day of school Thursday, May 30th. The 2019 tassel and Viking medal are items that require purchase when a student is wearing a used gown. These items are not ditrubuted for free. They will be sold by Herff Jones online and via telephone orders, and the Friday before graduation in the auditorium lobby.
Graduation Tickets for Sunday, June 2, 2019 @ 7pm
- All seniors will receive 2 free complimentary tickets on May 13th and May 14th distributed during lunch outside the cafeteria
Additional tickets can be purchased from Eastern Michigan University after April 1st at 734-487-2282 or www.emutix.com
- May be purchased through SANP committee (order form forthcoming) or in the Main Office
- SANP Parent Coordinators:
- Jen DeVooght - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Goudeseune
Legacy Scholarship Night
Monday, May 6th - WLC Auditorium - Invitation Only
- Thursday, May 30th from 6:30 until 11 pm at Royal Oak Music Theatre - $80 per ticket
- Prom tickets may be paid for online through Skyward Family Access - a copy of payment should be turned in with student's prom packet.
- Prom packets/tickets are available for students to pick up during lunch hours in the cafeteria hallway from April 8th through May 3rd.
- If a senior is bringing a guest (non-WLC student), a 2019 Prom Guest Request Form is required. These are available here or may be acquired in the Main Office. Completed formsmust be submitted with a copy of the guest's photo ID to email@example.com no later than Monday, May 6th.
- Seniors may pay cash or check for the guest ticket AFTER the guest form has been received by the class sponsors.
- Senior Class Sponsors:
Senior All Night Party
- Total Sports Wixom - June 2nd, 10:30pm to June 3rd, 4am - Doors will be locked at 11:30pm. No student will be allowed to leave after that time. Fee is $75 per student, after March 1st fee will be $85 or $100 at the door. Price includes food and Entertainment.
- Parent Coordinators:
Senior Honors Night
Tuesday, May 7th, 7:00pm - WLC Auditorium - Invitation Only
Senior Slide Show
- Contact Melissa Dickou and Jordan Stebner-Hoang
- Requirements: Please submit one baby picture and one senior picture for your student to be submitted by April 15, 2019. These photos need to be submitted as attachments to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the student in the subject line.
- Melissa Borgquist - email@example.com
- Yearbooks for the 2018-2019 school year are distributed in August at WLC.
Senior Calendar (Printable File - List View Printable File - Calendar View)
Monday, May 6th - Legacy Schoalrship Night, WLC Auditorium, 6:45pm by invitation only
Tuesday, May 7th - Senior Honors Night, WLC Auditorium, 7:00pm by invitation only
Tuesday/Wednesday, May 13th/14th - Pick up 2 free commencement tickets at lunch
Tuesday, May 21st (C block) - Senior Exams 5th & 6th Hours; Locker cleanout
Wednesday, May 22nd (A block) - Senior Exams 1st & 4th Hours; Seniors dismissed after 4th Hour
Thursday, May 23rd (B block) - Senior Exams 2nd & 3rd Hours; 4th Hour Seniors luncheon on football field; 5th Hour MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal - Main Gym
Senior locker must be cleaned out by Thursday, May 23rd or the student will be assessed a $5 locker clean out fee.
Friday, May 24th - Senior Celebration Activities & Clap Out
Monday, May 27th - No School - Memorial Day
Tuesday, May 28th - No School for Seniors
Wednesday, May 29th - No School for Seniors
Thursday, May 30th -
Cap & Gown pick up only @ WLC 10:30 a.m.
Senior Prom, Royal Oak Music Theatre, 6:30pm-11:00pm
Friday, May 31st - No School for Seniors
Sunday, June 2nd -
Commencement, Eastern Michigan University, 7:00pm (Seniors must arrive by 6:00pm)
Senior All Night Party @ Total Sports, Wixom, 10:30 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.
updated January 22, 2019