2019-2020 Course Selection
Use the links below to assist in the Online Course Selection Process.
Course Selection process:
- Student Curriculum Fair and Distribution of Course Selection Cards - January 24th
- Online Course Selection Window
- Class of 2020 - January 24th-February 1st
- Class of 2021 - January 24th-February 8th
- Class of 2022 - January 24th-March 1st
- Class of 2023 - February 27th-March 13th
- All Students are asked to independently enter Course Requests into Skyward during these dates. See "Selecting Courses" below for directions
- Return Course Selection Cards to English teacher by January 29th
Students will receive their registration cards on January 24th . Course Registration Cards should be completed, signed, and returned to English teachers by January 29th. Copies of the cards are below:
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2020
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2021
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2022
- Course Registration Card - Class of 2023
Students should complete course request cards and enter selections online with parental support. Teachers will make recommendations and sign Course Selection Registration Cards.
January 29th - Course Selection Registration Cards, signed by parent/guardian, are submitted to English teacher.
February 11th- March 29th - Counselors will meet with students to discuss course selections.
*** New and Returning OSTC students must choose 6 full Northern Classes. OSTC will be added after applications are turned in and reviewed. OSTC selections are completed in May.
Entering Course Selections Online
Co-op Work Based Learning Applications
E2020 Credit Contract
FLEX Schedule Contract
Oakland Schools Technical Campus Application - Deadline Passed
- Contact your counselor to find out which programs remain available