2019 AP Exam Registration Information
- $95 per exam (+processing fees)
- Registration Window: February 1st, 2019 through February 28, 2019
- In order to provide easier access, payment options, and precise records of ongoing AP Exam enrollment, registration this year will only be completed online through Total Registration.
- You can pay via credit/debit card or check using Total Registration.
STEPS to sign up and pay online for an AP exam:
- Go to www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/233689
- Select “Create An Account”.
- Complete all steps completely and accurately. (Make sure to enter your FULL name and address. What you input into Total Registration will be pre-printed on your scantrons).
- Follow the payment steps and pay online by credit/debit card or check. Each exam will cost $95 plus any fees from Total registration.
- It is the student’s responsibility to sign up for the correct exam.
- Please make eery effort to register for AP Exams as soon as possible prior to February 28, 2019. Exams ordered per this registration must be correctly identified and registration must be completed by the February 28th deadline in order for an exam to be ordered. Therefore, failure to order the correct exam or failure to register by February 28th, will result in a student not being able to take the desired exam.
- There are no “Spare Exams” as our school is billed for eery exam we order.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER FEBRUARY 28th.
- Please note any testing conflicts in adance and contact Mrs. Caverly BEFORE registering for any EXAMS.
**Students who may qualify for reduced exams fees (due to eligibility for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program) need to indicate this in the online registration screen when asked. Mrs. Caverly will be notified of your request to receive reduced AP exam fees and will confirm your eligibility. Once you have been approved for a fee reduction, you will need to submit payment online. It is your responsibility to submit payment by February 28th. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your registration.
AFTER students have registered:
In April, students will receive specific testing times and locations.
Students will take their exams at the specifically scheduled date and time. The test times are nationally regulated and cannot be adjusted locally. AP exam days are listed on the “Bulletin for AP Students and Parents” (handed out in AP classes to all students) as well as on the registration form below.
2019 AP Testing Information
There is NOT A LATE REGISTRATION window. Please see your student AP Registration packet regarding this. Tests will again be administered off campus at our district Education Services Center or at the VFW. Students will need to provide their own transportation. Unfortunately, AP does not accommodate refunding for any missed exams, so please make sure that the exam time is on your calendar.
Students should arrive at the testing center by 7:25 am for morning testing and 11:30 am for afternoon testing. Do not enter the building until invited in by a proctor! You must wait outside.
WHERE DO WE TEST?
Most exams are conducted offsite, with most of the testing taking place at the VFW Post 2269 or at the ESC (Educational Service Center) at the corner of Ladd Road and Maple Road. The specific test site, start time, and maps will be provided to all AP students in April.
Directions to testing locations
850 Ladd Road, Building D.
Walled Lake, MI 48390
Park in front of Orchard Grove Church, away from the building as close to Maple Road as possible. Students should arrive at the testing center by 7:25 am for morning testing and 11:30 am for afternoon testing. Do not enter the building until invited in by a proctor! You must wait outside.
VFW Post 2269
Top of the hill between Hillcrest and Chickasaw St.
Head north on Chickasaw St. You will see the VFW sign on the top of their building. It's right before Gilbert Willis Park. There are 2 parking lots - the larger is near the downstairs door; smaller lot is by the upstairs door. Students should arrive at the testing center by 7:25am for morning tests and 11:30am for afternoon tests. Do not enter the building until invited in by a proctor! You must wait outside!
Transportation: You are responsible for your transportation to and from the exam site.
Questions: Contact Mrs. Caverly in counseling, (248) 956-4442 or firstname.lastname@example.org
updated February, 2019