2020-2021 Course Selection
Use the links below to assist in the Online Course Selection Process.
Course Selection process:
- Student Curriculum Fair and Distribution of Course Selection Cards - January 28th
- Online Course Selection Window - January 28 - February 2
- All Students are asked to independently enter Course Requests into Skyward during these dates. See "Entering Course Selections Online" below for directions
- Students will be brought into the computer labs during their Math classes to enter or adjust their online course selections.
- Return Course Selection Cards to Math teacher by February 3
Student Curriculum Fair Information
Course Option Videos
- CTE and Fine Arts
- English and World Languages
- Math and Performing Arts
- Science and Social Studies
Advanced Course Options
Course Selection Process
Students will receive their Course Selection cards on January 28th, during their 6th hour class. Course Selection Cards should be completed, signed, and returned to Math teachers by February 3rd. Copies of the cards are below:
January 29th - February 2nd - Students should complete course request cards and enter selections online with parental support. Teachers will make recommendations and sign Course Selection Cards.
February 3rd - Course Selection Cards, signed by parent/guardian, are submitted to Math teacher.
Late February - Mid-March - Counselors will meet with students to discuss course selections.
Entering Course Selections Online
Co-op Work Based Learning Applications
Oakland Schools Technical Campus Application - Deadline Approaching Quickly
- Applications are accepted by OSTC on a first applied/first accepted basis.