National Junior Honor Society
Welcome to Sarah Banks Middle School's chapter of the National Junior Honor Society
- The Faculty Sponsor for NJHS is Mr. Mack
- Minimum of 3.80 cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) (semester grades used; not marking periods).
- No mark of "3" or greater in citizenship at any point during middle school
- No discipline issues
- No attendance issues
- Confidential rating by Staff on leadership, service, citizenship, and character
- Review of application by the Faculty Council of NJHS
- Service Projects to the school and community; listen to the morning announcements for up-coming next meeting times.
- Field trips.
- Volunteering as helpers at Walled Lake's Parenting Fair.
- Volunteering as tour guides at 5th Grade Orientation.
- Volunteering at various elementary school events.
- Helping in our community.
Mr. Mack will be in touch with all students related to communication