Clifford H. Smart Parents
Smart Main Office:
Our office is set up as our "front" attendance office and our "back" administrative/ counseling office. As you come to Smart looking for assistance with various needs please use the reference below to help make your visit enjoyable and efficient.
Attendance office (Karen Toovalian, front desk secretary)
- Student sign in and out
- All visitors sign in and out
- Waiting area for all parent appointments
- Drop of deliiveries for students (placed on rear counter)
- Homework pick up for absent students
- General building deliveries
- Athletics information (pay to participate forms, schedules, physical drop off , etc.)
Administrative and Counseling office (Lisa Norris and Diane Hosey, secretaries)
- Guest Teacher check in
- Administrator Appointments
- Counseling appointments
- Student Services/ Records
- All payments/ Accounts Payable (field trip payments, pay to participate payments)
- Small item lost and found (jewelry, glasses, phones, etc.)
Attendance Hotline: (248)-956-3510
Please call the attendance hotline before 9:00 AM every morning your student is absent or late.
Updated Attendance Procedures & Policies
If you have questions regarding our polices, please give us a call (248) 956-3500.
Dan Holland, Assistant Principal
Walled Lake Schools is offering an after school Teen Club to our middle school students. Teen Club is offered at all four middles schools in the district:
- Sarah Banks Middle School
- Clifford H. Smart Middle School
- Walnut Creek Middle School
- Geisler Middle School
The program runs from after school until 6:00 pm.
Visit the Teen Club Website for more information.
Field Trip Information
Field Trip information and Permission Slips for 6th, 7th, and 8th grades will be posted below. Please Check back often as more trips and information become available.
All parents participating in school field trips must have CURRENT criminal background check, linked below.
Forms must be completed and turned in to the main office at least three weeks prior to the trip for approval.